1. Examinations are held thrice a year in September, December and April. Apart from these, tests are also conducted as indicated in the school calendar.
2. Pupils having arrears of fees will not be permitted to write their examinations.
3. Pupils absent for examinations without proper reasons will be considered as failed.
4. Pupils absent for any examination for any reason whatsoever will not be re-examined.
5. Progress Report indicating the assessment of the pupils and their results will be sent to the parents after each exam.
6. Parents or Guardians are requested to examine the progress report carefully and see that their wards take special effort to improve in the subject in which they are lacking.